POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Subset Animation Not Working : Re: Subset Animation Not Working Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:37:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Subset Animation Not Working
From: Stephen
Date: 20 Mar 2006 10:20:00
Message: <web.441ec73d20875604b1b469160@news.povray.org>
Bryan Heit <bjh### [at] NOSPAMucalgaryca> wrote:

> What is going wrong?  Is there an easy way around this?  Ini file
> attached below (subset commands removed).

This should work as it has worked for me.

Initial_Frame=1
Final_Frame=1200
Initial_Clock=0
Final_Clock=1

Subset_Start_Frame= 600
Subset_End_Frame=800

A point to bear in mind is, if you are doing calculations based on the clock
value as opposed to the Frame_number. You might get unexpected results

Stephen