POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SIGGRAPH! : Re: SIGGRAPH! Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:26:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SIGGRAPH!
From: gregjohn
Date: 16 Mar 2006 15:30:01
Message: <web.4419ca12c43942ae40d56c170@news.povray.org>
"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> I'm going to the Boston conference.
>
> 3)  I'm of course surely paying my own hotel and travel and registration.
> But does povray need a table to be sat at for a period of time?  (I'm not
> intending to get any renumeration, but wouldn't pass up for a sec an
> opportunity to earn an invitation to a wine and chesse fest somewhere.)

Okay, a BYOB & saltines social, at least then? ;)

Seriously though, is there anything that an average pov-ver could do for
povray at SIGGRAPH?  Wearing a T-shirt with the URL, leaving flyers in
lobby waiting rooms cards-- anything-- if the registration fees for
"tabling" are out of the question for a *freeware* organization?

--Greg M. Johnson