POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Where to find MPEG1 freeware? : Re: Where to find MPEG1 freeware? Server Time
5 May 2024 06:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where to find MPEG1 freeware?
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 15 Mar 2006 07:35:00
Message: <web.4418080072c80d7911fdaad0@news.povray.org>
Sorry, I'll have to send my brain into the shop along with your cryatal
ball.  I have access to Windows (98 and 2K PRO -  I REFUSE to use XP) and
Linux (Redhat 9) machines, no Mac OS. I spend my work day in a dull business
environment where users ( who, as McGruff the Crime Dog warned us, ARE
losers) simply assume that computers are Windows machines.  The constant
exposure seems to have begun to damage my own thought processes.  Thanks
for the wake up call. :-)