POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Tomb (version Alpha 20Mb) : Re: Tomb (version Alpha 20Mb) Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tomb (version Alpha 20Mb)
From: Jaap
Date: 12 Mar 2006 16:35:00
Message: <web.441493de3115014da8399d8d0@news.povray.org>
"RusHHouR" <gee### [at] mailnu> wrote:
> It's my first animation bigger than gifs.

Very nice!
This is a very good start, the only thing that I found a bit confusing was
the blend-in shot switch. maybe it would work better if the camera was
moving slower while being blend into the previous shot.

Can you give some render statistic like the render time per frame?
I have rendered about 20000 frames (mostly tests) over the last few weeks. I
had to use 9 fast pc's networked together to get the render time workable.
(I hope I can post some of it soon)

jaap.