POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Liquid animation 17 : Re: Liquid animation 17 Server Time
3 Jul 2024 03:05:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Liquid animation 17
From: George Pantazopoulos
Date: 4 Mar 2006 00:40:01
Message: <web.44092795ef7745c9c0bad8570@news.povray.org>
"fidos" <fid### [at] wanadoofr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A new post of a fluid animation rendered with MegaPOV 0.7.
>
> For the fluid simulation, when comparing with the last post, I increased the
> speed impact of the object and its density (now it sink).

Awesome :)

There's been major progress with this new video. The fluid acts much more
like water now. The caustics look good and I love the splash effect too.
Can you get globs of water to separate from the main body of water with a
hard enough splash?. I would like to see a few more seconds at the end of
this video.

I can't wait for the next liquid animation :)

George