POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Flickering flick help! : Re: Flickering flick help! Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:52:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flickering flick help!
From: Stephen
Date: 28 Feb 2006 08:15:01
Message: <web.44044c41f382ea20b1b469160@news.povray.org>
"RusHHouR" <gee### [at] mailnu> wrote:
> And nope, sorry, the texture is not random.
> Here a two samples of the frames, for 25 fps.
> Original size is 800*600 and original format bmp.
>
> http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1844/fencetextscene1209is.jpg
> http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8027/fencetextscene1252jj.jpg
>
> I think the problem lies somewhere in the jungle of video encoding... :/

I ran a test and I get a slight flicker using Antialias_Threshhold= 0.3,
Antialias_Depth=3 and Sampling_method = 2.

I use TMPGEnc to make my animations. It can be found here
http://www.tmpgenc.net/
If you want to use it with png files see
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.utilities/thread/%3C3a82f26c@news.povray.org%3E/

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.animations/