POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Flickering flick help! : Flickering flick help! Server Time
29 Jun 2024 01:23:48 EDT (-0400)
  Flickering flick help!
From: RusHHouR
Date: 27 Feb 2006 11:40:00
Message: <web.44032a7952dee07847d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
Im going crazy here! I've tried to make a 20 seconds text animation on a
moving background but the outcome has so far become just HORRIBLE! I've
tried AA on AA off, 25 fps and 50 fps, changed from 640*480 to 800*600.
Zoomed in and zoomed out, not to mention all the different codecs and
various video formats out there... But alas, my effort has so far been in
vain... I would show you the clip, but... let's just say it jitters (yes, i
have jitter off and jitter value 0) and I have no better word than flicks! I
have, so far, been using VideoMach as converter from bmp to avi/mpg. The mpg
result is slightly better, but not satisfying. Please, enlighten me... Im
starting to loose hope I will ever finish this 1:58 minute short video...
:(