POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Dealing with meshs... : Re: Dealing with meshs... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:17:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dealing with meshs...
From: Carl
Date: 22 Feb 2006 13:05:00
Message: <web.43fca75520c6852170dc520d0@news.povray.org>
Mike Williams <nos### [at] econymdemoncouk> wrote:
> There's something else going on as well. The geometry I get via PoseRay
> just looks like a smoothed version of what you get. It's not the same as
> the geometry of the comparison image.

Well my comparison image is of two different light cycles and their shapes
are different.  I made a Light Cycle in Pov-Ray using CGS and I wanted to
compare it's shape with the mesh created by Edmund Keefe.

So... not being familiar with PoseRay and it sounds like you've already made
the conversion could you email me the .pov file that PoseRay made.  If not,
I'll be looking into PoseRay soon.

Thanks,
Carl