POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : interior texture for triangles : interior texture for triangles Server Time
1 Jun 2024 07:55:54 EDT (-0400)
  interior texture for triangles
From: tune
Date: 21 Feb 2006 12:00:01
Message: <web.43fb46267124289f858311eb0@news.povray.org>
From a regular mesh of a real orography, I produced a mesh of many
triangles. Then I want to use Pov Ray for rendering the scene.
It seemed to be an easy job, but I encountered a problem just during my
first few hours in Pov Ray - programming. In fact, I'm wondering how I can
fill in triangles with a texture. If I just use "texture", it applies only
to the borders of triangles, so that the whole mesh is almost black. If I
try to use "interior_texture", an error reminds me that, as the guide says,
it cannot apply to triangles.
Can anybody help me?