POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : volcano WIP5 : Re: volcano WIP5 Server Time
5 May 2024 22:26:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: volcano WIP5
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 15 Feb 2006 06:10:00
Message: <web.43f30ac684388aa0a8dc334a0@news.povray.org>
your progress is impressing.

Personally the underwater section looks quite good now and much better than
in WIP4.
In doubt I'ld concentrate my efforts on the media problems you mentioned,
otherwise some small bubbles would help a bit.
Some short remarks
- your old vulcanic shape was very symmetric, the new one is much more
visually pleasant.
- more flying lava please!
- and some bigger lava chunks too.
- perhaps such a big chunk hits the water surface at the left image part?
- meanwhile the fire is really good, but the ice aspect of the topic isn't -
perhaps one or more ice floes swimming at the left side or at the shoreline
can help.
- comparing the first WIPs with WIP5 you show more sky now. Perhaps you
should move the camera look_at a bit to the right.

I'm eagerly awaiting your source code...

Norbert Kern