POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : draw the wire skeleton of a cube : Re: draw the wire skeleton of a cube Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:31:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: draw the wire skeleton of a cube
From: nusuto
Date: 14 Feb 2006 08:50:00
Message: <web.43f1df8a4c7ce7b86af0f9a10@news.povray.org>
:-) I'm sorry, I'll try to explain it again:

I have some kind of surface (I say some kind because is not part of the
official PovRay). I would like to have a "cube" in which the upper face is
this surface.
I intersect the surface with boxes in such a way that they are the walls of
the cube (these plain boxes), but these boxes continue after the hit :-S, I
mean, I can see them higher than the surface. The perfect situation is that
these walls stop when hitting the surface.

I think is something like boxes_clipped_by_surface (the main part I want to
keep "entire" is the surface).

I hope now is more understable (in any case, sorry for my English ;-) ).