POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : New User "Is there a tutorial??" : Re: New User "Is there a tutorial??" Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:30:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New User "Is there a tutorial??"
From: Kenneth
Date: 12 Feb 2006 04:40:00
Message: <web.43ef023526e45b06870dc4da0@news.povray.org>
"sylverkitti" <syl### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> I am new, and have never used a CAD or any program like this, so I don't
> have the slightest where to begin!! Can someone email me at
> syl### [at] yahoocom and please tell me what to do. Thanks

Hi!

Just wanted to say, don't let POV's seemingly heavy "math oriented" approach
put you off. Once you get into using the program, you'll find that this is
one of its greatest strengths...because you can easily "tweak" things to be
just the way you want. And speaking personally, I'm STILL dicovering
interesting and useful things about the program...things that seemed
difficult  when I started, but which make perfect sense once that "eureka"
moment hits. POV is really an astounding program; so keep at it, and you'll
be happily rewarded.

Ken