POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Media absorption problem : Re: Media absorption problem Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:25:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media absorption problem
From: RCRuiz
Date: 6 Feb 2006 13:05:00
Message: <web.43e78fb8efda1eb498a7cf320@news.povray.org>
"Bob Hughes" <omniverse@charter%net> wrote:
> "Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message
> > Bob Hughes wrote:
> >
> > artifacting similar to in his original example.  The max_trace_level had
> > been set to 100, a setting I use in all my scenes by default.  But when I
> > removed coincident surfaces as you'd suggested, it removed the problem.
>
> I'm not alone then. Thanks Jim!
>
> Bob

Hi, the thing is that I do not want to modify the size for each box. The
reason is that I'm using Blender Particles (mesh2 objects), each particle
is the same box, by using the particles it give me a nice result and I can
control the particles collision for creating obtacules on the smoke paths.
I do not know why it fix the problem with the trace level in my pc and not
in yours, that's wird :-?

Thanks