POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : help me with color_map, texture_map, bump_map with image_map : help me with color_map, texture_map, bump_map with image_map Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:24:13 EDT (-0400)
  help me with color_map, texture_map, bump_map with image_map
From: Penelope20k
Date: 2 Feb 2006 12:25:00
Message: <web.43e23f20c23a6d944fdbe430@news.povray.org>
I will enjoy if you can help me on this little problem

In fact i don't know how to order my texture with, color_map etc..

I would like to create some kind of grid, for that i have created a template
( called test_ch.jpg) which is the looking of my grid (black & white
picture)
in my texture i would like that the color 0 (white there) will be fully
transparent, and that all other color (grey and black) will be bump with the
color 'cu_rouille.jpg' image (which is a complete image with details)..

How can i do this?

Well, i still have the possibility to compute that 2 images to create only
one, but i m still stack for assigning to the color 0 the transparency
require ...

Thanks for answering ..