POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Animating People : Animating People Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Animating People
From: Chambers
Date: 25 Jan 2006 19:40:01
Message: <web.43d81a10670091f6eed49ef10@news.povray.org>
I've been away from POV for a bit (around 1 1/2 years), so I haven't been
keeping up on what other people are doing.  I'd like to animate a person,
and I don't know if anyone's yet come up with an elegant solution for that
(ie, using a common file format such as skinned models from games would be
an elegant solution; typing in hundreds of bezier patches for each from
would not).  What have other people been doing to solve this problem?

If I need to, I'll work out my own system; I'd just rather not reinvent the
wheel.

....Chambers