POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Several scenes : Re: Several scenes Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:30:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Several scenes
From: Roman Reiner
Date: 24 Jan 2006 16:45:00
Message: <web.43d69fa663c80ba72a643e710@news.povray.org>
"vianagmo" <vaa### [at] unaleduco> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have one scene in povray and I want to get several views (400) of the same
> scene at diferent angles (like a panning), but I don't want an animation I
> desire to obtain one .png per view, there is an easy way to do that?
>
> Thanks for your help

I get the feeling that you expect that povray already outputs a playable
moviefile like avi or mpg when doing an animation. this is not the case.
povray will output one single image for every frame with appropriate
numbering at the end of the filename. So that should be just what you want.
Did I get that right?

Regards Roman