POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : zoom in-zoom out help : Re: zoom in-zoom out help Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:15:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: zoom in-zoom out help
From: yoshu
Date: 21 Jan 2006 09:50:00
Message: <web.43d249002547d69928c33c130@news.povray.org>
hi buddies..

thanks for your help. But its really difficult for me to understand
concepts of zoomin.inc file. I have to finish this task in just one day.

if you have some examples or its implementation in steps, it will be of much
help to me.Even i prefer GUI environment.

shubh

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.scene-files/attachment/%3C3cdd900a@news.povray.org%3E/zoomin.inc.txt