POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : zoom in-zoom out help : Re: zoom in-zoom out help Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:19:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: zoom in-zoom out help
From: Kenneth
Date: 20 Jan 2006 06:20:00
Message: <web.43d0c6292547d699a841434f0@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.scene-files/attachment/%3C3cdd900a@news.povray.org%3E/zoomin.inc.txt
> (There's some help at the start of the file)
>
> kalle

Not sure if I understand how (or if) zoomin.inc works, without having to
specify anything on the command line.  (I'm a pure GUI Windows user, and
don't yet use the command line much, sorry to say.) This is a feature I've
been looking for for quite awhile. Does it NEED command-line parameters?

Ken