POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Strange Behavior of Spline_Trans (or so it seems to me) : Re: Strange Behavior of Spline_Trans (or so it seems to me) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:22:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange Behavior of Spline_Trans (or so it seems to me)
From: Mike E
Date: 14 Jan 2006 20:05:00
Message: <web.43c99ebcc3cb11c140e463b80@news.povray.org>
Just thought I'd let you know I had exactly the same error a while ago while
using Spline_Trans. Although an experienced POV user this was the first
time I ever had an error that I couldn't find the cause for. Eventually I
gave up using it.
Like Dave I was using it in a loop for an animation & the error appeared
when the animation reached a particular frame. Changing or removing bits of
code that had no apparent connection (like removing your spheres) caused
the error to appear at a different frame no (or clk value).
This was the weirdest POV problem I've ever encountered. I was using POV
3.6.1. win xp

M.E.