POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sky_sphere and HDRi : Re: Sky_sphere and HDRi Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:15:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sky_sphere and HDRi
From: Afishionado
Date: 12 Jan 2006 15:30:00
Message: <web.43c6baf93b03bf4bac1be28a0@news.povray.org>
OK, I have a sky texture made in Pov-Ray (bozo clouds, etc.) that works fine
on a standard sky_sphere. I'm just wondering if I can light the scene using
radiosity from it.

I can't figure out how to "bump up" the radiosity of it with a sky_sphere.
That's really all there is to it.

The radiosity bit from the Pov-Ray tutorial seems to show blue light from a
sky, so maybe there's something really simple here that I'm just too
thick-headed to see. Maybe I just need to stare at the docs longer. :-P

William