POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : portions of shapes and sor : Re: portions of shapes and sor Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:24:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: portions of shapes and sor
From: vianagmo
Date: 11 Jan 2006 11:35:01
Message: <web.43c532b91e4ef9173c328cf0@news.povray.org>
Well, I certainly have solved this problem of the portions and revolutions
solids, thank you both (long time ago). Now I have other problem, I am
making a rotation and translation over these hole intersections that
produce the portions of the objects and something is wrong, I have tried
rotation and then translation and inverse but the result is not the
expected. I think that when you make a rotation you also rotate the X,Y,Z
axis, I dont know how to solve this...can anyone help me? Maybe there's
something with relative and absolute positions.

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP!