POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : animation cross post : animation cross post Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  animation cross post
From: sully323
Date: 5 Jan 2006 21:15:00
Message: <web.43bdd23c945ddbbc626ccb200@news.povray.org>
Sorry to cross post, but this question is "broader"  than just amimation...

I just read the post about animating POSER figures posted
8/1/2004(in the poser topics... )

  I was wondering if anything has changed since then?  Also...a long while
ago, someone explained to me how to write a command SORT of like this
(???);

   #declare My_OBJECT=object { "MY_POSER_FIGURE" concat "frame_number"}
       object{ My-OBJECT  }

so as to automatically render each of the differently posed  object files
from POSER & POSERAY.  Any help?????
  (it's the "CONCAT" thing...???)