POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPOV 1.2.1 and reflection blur : Re: MegaPOV 1.2.1 and reflection blur Server Time
13 May 2024 23:26:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOV 1.2.1 and reflection blur
From: GP70
Date: 5 Jan 2006 08:05:01
Message: <web.43bd191ce28d25494d24a2b10@news.povray.org>
Why would you want the limited megapov patch to be reintegrated?

> --
>                                                           - Warp

I apologize, I don't "want" the limited megapov patch to be reintegrated. I
was only searching a way to generate blurred reflection to add realism to
my renderings (Perhaps this wasn't the right discussion group to ask).

In any case I would be very happy if an efficient way to have blurred
reflections with physically correct behaviour will be included in future.

I will continue to experiment with avareged textures; it is not my intention
to discard this solution!

GP.