POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How to make images bigger : How to make images bigger Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:26:51 EDT (-0400)
  How to make images bigger
From: Douglas Farrell
Date: 31 Dec 2005 17:20:00
Message: <web.43b702fa37580041f2c551fa0@news.povray.org>
Hi, I'm fairly new to this. I understand most of the code, but have not
really worked with image stuff in the past much.

My question is somewhat stupid and basic:

Lets say I render a sphere in checkered plane (ie the Noob Favorite :) ) The
sample image shows up as 160x120 as always. How would I go about making
this image wallpaper size and still have it retian its nice 3d cool
unpixaleated self?

Thanks!