POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Can I get a Camera with Fixed Focal length =3D1 like this? : Can I get a Camera with Fixed Focal length =3D1 like this? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:28:47 EDT (-0400)
  Can I get a Camera with Fixed Focal length =3D1 like this?
From: jiangzhijun
Date: 30 Dec 2005 04:45:00
Message: <web.43b50103d645a7076a52c700@news.povray.org>
Hello Everyone:
       I am doing experiments to try to recover the focal length of the
perspective camera,for illustration,I do some experiments on the image
sequences generated by POV.
       here is my camera: it is translating along the axis +x,always look at
a fixed point <0,0,1>,always set the horizontal view angle to 53;
//===============================================
camera {
    location <0, 0, -16>
    right x
    up    y

    translate x*(clock*6)
    look_at   <0,0,1>
     angle 53
  }
        So,I would like to ask whether the camera focal length of  the
result sequence equals 1 in every image frame. if not,how can i get such a
image sequence then?Thanks!