POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Linux VS Xp : Re: Linux VS Xp Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linux VS Xp
From: Edee
Date: 23 Dec 2005 00:00:01
Message: <web.43ab8344f1fe677c8bbafa7b0@news.povray.org>
all the replies I have recieved put together gives me a really accurate idea
on how to proceed.  Although I cant attach some of the scenes due to size
one example of a very complex example scene which took 4 hours to complete
may be found at http://www.oyonale.com/ressources/english/sources15.htm

By the way, I think given the example of how dual core really works the name
duel core is the proper spelling, as one core attempts to duel the other
for getting some of the action.  LOL

AMD 64 FX 53 is quite pricy compared to what I have and is now on the
christmas list with an XP OS.

Thank you all for great information provided
Edee