POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Liquid animation 15 : Liquid animation 15 Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:28:06 EDT (-0400)
  Liquid animation 15
From: fidos
Date: 19 Dec 2005 12:50:01
Message: <web.43a6f1284e41acab723023d50@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I post an new animation with simulation settings very close to the one used
for my previous post.

I worked on the mass loss. I changed a lot of things but the pressure
calculation on the free surface and at the water / object contact were the
main issues.

The rendering is more simple than in my previous post (no photon and
radiosity).

The simulation time was around 12 hours and the rendering around 12 hours. I
use a P4 3.2 GHz with 1 Go of RAM.

The video is MPEG1 encoded.

Any comments are wellcome.

Regards,