POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How to Add random Noise to the generated Image(Sequence)? : How to Add random Noise to the generated Image(Sequence)? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:24:56 EDT (-0400)
  How to Add random Noise to the generated Image(Sequence)?
From: jiangzhijun
Date: 17 Dec 2005 13:10:01
Message: <web.43a454467bd31b98f30002e90@news.povray.org>
Hello Everyone!
   I am a new beginner pursuing on the "Structure From Motion (SFM)"
problem,and now I'd like to use POV to generate such image sequence with
certain kind of random noise to my images(ie. with uniform or normal
distribution)( meant not to deform the shape sharply, but to disturb the
quality of the images temporaly,as you mean that),so how can we do that in
the powerful POV,then?Thanks a lot!