POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Installation problem : Installation problem Server Time
14 Jun 2024 21:47:41 EDT (-0400)
  Installation problem
From: jrx3 com
Date: 17 Dec 2005 02:10:01
Message: <web.43a3b8abe7f87180a6a4ad9e0@news.povray.org>
When I try to install the download I got using the link - Download 64-bit
(9.9 MB) via the web or via FTP  - from the windows section of the download
page I get the message - This installation package is not supported by this
processor type. Contact your product vendor.  -

I have a 2 Mo. old dell desk top. It has a sticker that says Intel inside.
I am running XP. The model name is Dimemsion 3000.

I have downloaded the file mutipule times,(just incase). The downloads
seemed to go just fine.

Dose anyone have any ideas what's up.

Thanks in advance for the help.
jim