POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Camera behavior when translated : Re: Camera behavior when translated Server Time
1 Jun 2024 06:47:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Camera behavior when translated
From: Roman Reiner
Date: 11 Dec 2005 04:00:00
Message: <web.439be9a72898399bb60290c60@news.povray.org>
hmm. not sure about this maybe try this (untested):

camera {
     location <0.50, 16.00, -29.00>+<0.0, -0.175*(10*clock),
+0.125*(10*clock)>
     look_at  <1.0, 1.5, 2 >
   }

i guess when you declare the look_at value and afterwards reposition the
camera the look_at point moves with it.
but i can't figure out why the look_at point was proper in your former
renderings mentioned.

just my 2 cents
Roman