POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Dodgy Wine Glass : Re: Dodgy Wine Glass Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:22:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dodgy Wine Glass
From: nzdzeni
Date: 6 Dec 2005 04:10:00
Message: <web.4395545b90f42f19b2fe0630@news.povray.org>
Hi Warp,

Thanks for the sturm tip.  It gets rid of the noise beautifully but the
shadow of the glass is still wrong.  This bothers me a lot as the shadow
should match the image that casts it.

PM 2,

I commented out the planes to see if that would get rid of the noise and
interstingly, it didn't!  Which would imply that the planes are not the
problem.

So, that leaves me still looking for answers to the noise / dodgy shadow
problem.

Thanks for all the input so far.

G-d Bless
Dzeni :)