POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Using images as diffuse maps : Re: Using images as diffuse maps Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:25:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Using images as diffuse maps
From: ZainAnak
Date: 4 Dec 2005 14:05:01
Message: <web.43933dc52b6244e84114da700@news.povray.org>
Neither are really a viable option for me- I'm using Pov to take in models
and textures made with a 3D program and do batch rendering.  I'm not hand
modeling the geometry, or doing much "custom" work per object- this is
straight model + texture here, no fancy intersections, etc.  The model and
texture need to remain as is.  So, back to my question- how do I use the
image map texture to modulate the diffuse color?