POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Can program read float value? : Can program read float value? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Can program read float value?
From: cutejuly
Date: 26 Nov 2005 08:30:01
Message: <web.4388626e5a99d3cdcce6fd2b0@news.povray.org>
Hi! All,

I have some data which are float values (i.e 100.2454, 2034,2312 etc).

I want to draw the spheres with float data as positions. Can POV-RAY
recognize the float? If it doesnot, do I have to change the data type to
integer like 100,2034 etc). Actually, I tried to make sphere with float
positions, but, result is something weird. So, I am asking that.

Thanks a lot.