POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Radiosity with glass : Radiosity with glass Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity with glass
From: Legio
Date: 24 Nov 2005 03:10:02
Message: <web.43857540381b41f0be470a4e0@news.povray.org>
Hi All

This is my first article in POV news and first of all sorry for my english
mistakes.
I didn't check all news entries about my problem (may be there is answer for
my problem in news).
So the problem:
If I use RADIOSITY with glass material I got always (smaller or biger) gray
patches.
If I don't use glass result is correct.
What do I wrong?
In attachement I used sample from original POV-ray and I've changed two
objects material to glass.
Red circles show differences.(I cloud post image into povray.binaries.images
with same subject)