POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rounded Prisms : Rounded Prisms Server Time
29 Jun 2024 00:00:00 EDT (-0400)
  Rounded Prisms
From: PM 2Ring
Date: 23 Nov 2005 09:45:01
Message: <web.43847f2f53a825ce74786be00@news.povray.org>
I've recently been playing around with my rounded prisms macros. As well as
regular polygon rounded prisms, I can now also do irregular polygons and
polyominoes. Here are a few examples. I'll post some SDL when it's fit for
human consumption. :)

The polyomino tesselations were found by a C program I wrote years ago on
the Amiga. I can post it (source & Linux binary) as well, if anyone wants
it.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rpcblock0s.jpg' (169 KB)