POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : no light inside glass object : Re: no light inside glass object Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:12:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: no light inside glass object
From: Thesmophoriazusae
Date: 22 Nov 2005 00:55:00
Message: <web.4382b235b2412db26d01331b0@news.povray.org>
I've simplified the situation just to experiment.  It seems that my objects
inside the bowl do not want to show caustics. I tried just putting a simple
flat glass wall between the light and the candies, and then I see that the
floor shows the caustics, but the candies do not.  Does it make any
difference that they are mesh objects with uv-coordinates?