POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Beta version 10 of 3.7 Expiring EXE? : Re: Beta version 10 of 3.7 Expiring EXE? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beta version 10 of 3.7 Expiring EXE?
From: DL Drafting
Date: 20 Nov 2005 16:00:01
Message: <web.4380e35157d8b5cd4e7bce8c0@news.povray.org>
Thanks Warp and all,
I'll just wait until the new update arrives. I was just curious more than
anything. I've got a dual core processor now, and am interested in
utilizing more of this system's capabilities. I am of the understanding that
the 3.7 version incorporates changes that take advantage of dual core.
Thanks again. Dan