POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : rotate object does not seem to work : rotate object does not seem to work Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:19:14 EDT (-0400)
  rotate object does not seem to work
From: Edee
Date: 19 Nov 2005 19:15:01
Message: <web.437fbed72993e19e8bbafa7b0@news.povray.org>
In the snippet below, the object rotate does not rotate when a variable
value but works with a fixed value.  It appears to be always set to zero
(no rotaion0 when a variable is used.  The goal was to create a spiral
series of I-beams.  Can anyone help me with what I am doing wrong?
thanks
      #declare i = 0;
      #declare h = 0;     //elevation
      #declare R = 5;     //outer radius