POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Wanting more dense smoke/fog : Re: Wanting more dense smoke/fog Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:26:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wanting more dense smoke/fog
From: DL Drafting
Date: 18 Nov 2005 18:55:01
Message: <web.437e67a084b6effadb3f5ba90@news.povray.org>
Speaking of fog, I keep getting a message that my scene camera is in a
non-hollow object and therefore fog and other media insertions will not
appear correctly. I've looked through the documentation and help files, but
can't seem to actually find a script that can be used as a work around. I'd
like to know how I can introduce a script -- and where it needs to be
inserted -- that will change my camera to being in a hollow object so that
fog will appear. I am exporting a scene from Chief Architect Version 10.06a,
and I would therefore suppose that the camera is located in Chief also. I
have
no way in the Chief program to adjust the camera, so am hoping there is a
fix available in POV.

Thanks, Dan the newbie
Windows XP Pro
POVRay Version 3.6.1a