POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Liquid animation 14 : Liquid animation 14 Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:41:36 EDT (-0400)
  Liquid animation 14
From: fidos
Date: 10 Nov 2005 16:00:02
Message: <web.4373b49739469c3d7ad89d270@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I post a new water animation. As in the previous post, it is an object
falling in a tank of water. I tried to use a more complex mesh for the
object. The passage from a sphere to a coffe cup gives me a lot of problem
!

For the rendering, I tried the blur effects. I also changed the peusdo hdri
background.

The video is mpeg1 encoded.

The simulation time was around 12 hours and the rendering around 24 hours. I
use a P4 3.2 GHz with 1 Go of RAM.

Any comment is wellcome.

Regards,
Fidos.