POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Random solid colors for the hexagon block pigment pattern : Random solid colors for the hexagon block pigment pattern Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:15:48 EDT (-0400)
  Random solid colors for the hexagon block pigment pattern
From: Smws
Date: 7 Nov 2005 17:25:00
Message: <web.436fd3c2e2eb0cf59e8613510@news.povray.org>
Hey, I've been wrangling with this for a few hours:

I'm trying to use the hexagon pigment pattern (as one of several function
for creating a height field) and instead of a repeating pattern of 3 colors
I'd like to have each hexagon given a random solid color. Is this possible?

Thanks so much,
Stefan Sittler