POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ringworld re-re-revisited : Re: Ringworld re-re-revisited Server Time
4 May 2024 10:12:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ringworld re-re-revisited
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 31 Oct 2005 08:05:01
Message: <web.436615c4ca18a3ea731f01d10@news.povray.org>
I downloaded the file OK, but the program won't run. Instead, it whinges
thusly: "Editor DLL initialisation failed [LoadLibrary failed, code is
00000485]".

I've tried this in 3.5 and 3.6.1. I can't find a windows version of 3.6.0
anywhere (typical!). I suppose I could always call it from a command
prompt, but I'm not immediately sure how to do this...

Any advice? I appear to need a 3.6.0 release, if such a thing exists.

Bill