POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : PovRay installation technical problem : PovRay installation technical problem Server Time
1 Jun 2024 21:01:25 EDT (-0400)
  PovRay installation technical problem
From: Walid
Date: 29 Oct 2005 06:35:00
Message: <web.43634fedcfec028342ef906d0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm wondering if someone can help me please with this problem. After
installing Megapov V1.1, POVRAY V6.0 stopped working (a message related to
cmedit32.dll). So, I uninstalled Megapov and Povray and re-installed povray
V6.0 again, but this time povray is not working and I have a Windows XP
message concerning a problem with cmedit32.dll.

I'm using Windows XP Home edition. Could somebody help me on this matter
please?

Regards
Walid