POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Parse Error? Help : Re: Parse Error? Help Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:20:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parse Error? Help
From: ParkAvenger
Date: 26 Oct 2005 19:05:02
Message: <web.43600a50a10f348616b98e6a0@news.povray.org>
Sorry--forgot to mention that all the options on the Render menu (I'm on a
Mac, by the way) are grayed out and unselectable. That is, except for
Benchmark Render. This, I assume, is NOT normal, seeing as I have a
full-fleshed scene typed in. Do you think this should go to the Error
Reports topic?

Oh yeah--I've already tried reinstalling, and even re-downloading from a
different source.