POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : How to make Trees : How to make Trees Server Time
5 Jul 2024 10:29:43 EDT (-0400)
  How to make Trees
From: Edgar
Date: 23 Oct 2005 16:50:02
Message: <web.435bf55f9ca181b5ee91d8080@news.povray.org>
Ok. I'm doing a pov ray project for my computer graphics class in  school,
and I've decided to build a house. Well it looks more like a barn. All I
need are trees. If anyone has a sourc code for a tree that can somehow be
made smaller by altering it, I would appriciated if you let me use it on my
school project. If you want credit, Ill gladly give you recognition.
Thanks. Heres a picture. Im not done.

                                                        -Edgar

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: