POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Can't get Moray working with MegaPOV : Re: Can't get Moray working with MegaPOV Server Time
15 May 2024 05:59:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can't get Moray working with MegaPOV
From: Derek
Date: 21 Oct 2005 15:25:00
Message: <web.4359404ef7e4984c9bc755f00@news.povray.org>
Thanks a lot Stephen.
Unfortunately I require some of the plugins for the project I am currently
working on.  I'll just have to have both versions of POV-Ray installed at
once and toggle between them when I need to add code involving the newer
functions.  Oh well, no big inconvenience once I get used to it, right?
(^_^)
I'll remember your advice if I begin a new project for which I don't need
the plugins.  Thanks again.
Derek