POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Can't get Moray working with MegaPOV : Re: Can't get Moray working with MegaPOV Server Time
15 May 2024 14:08:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can't get Moray working with MegaPOV
From: Derek
Date: 21 Oct 2005 00:40:00
Message: <web.4358704ef7e4984ccade3e810@news.povray.org>
I have tried opening POV-Ray or MegaPov prior to opening Moray, after
opening Moray, and have also tried allowing Moray to open those programs
automatically when it attempts to render.  Unfortunately none of these
methods make a difference.  I have tried pointing Moray to the renderer for
both the new version of POV-Ray and MegaPov, and neither of these methods
make a difference either.  I am runing windows 98, a PIII 733, 128 RAM, ATI
All in Wonder 128 video card, and have plenty of hard drive space.  The
specs are a bit dated, but still decent.  I have no problem running any of
these programs, even while running other memory-hogging programs. The
problem is just getting them to work together.
Thanks a lot for the advice on where to find the Moray forums, I'll be sure
to post my problem there.  For now I have resorted to using Moray with
POV-Ray v3.5 and then opening the *.pov file it creates in MegaPov to add
the things I need to add.  It's a little excessive having multiple versions
open, but I've got the patience for it.
As for Moray plugins, I've pretty much got all of them.  Yes, when Moray
installed (I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it as well) I selected the
option to have it add its animation plugin.

Thanks again for your help thus far Stephen.
Derek