POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Can't get Moray working with MegaPOV : Can't get Moray working with MegaPOV Server Time
14 May 2024 23:44:26 EDT (-0400)
  Can't get Moray working with MegaPOV
From: Derek
Date: 20 Oct 2005 03:30:01
Message: <web.435746fdd06b59c4620eef170@news.povray.org>
I upgraded from POV-Ray v3.5 to v3.6.1 and downloaded MegaPOV v1.2.1
With the priot versio of POV-Ray, Moray was working perfectly, but now
POV-Ray and MegaPOV both hang and crash whn I try to render.  I can render
*.pov files in those programs without a problem, but they always crash when
Moray exports to them.  I'm using te latest version of Moray  (v3.5 build
9330) and there's nothing wrong with it - it even still exports *.pov files
when it tries to render.  I can't even preview the textures I am creating
in Moray - I get the following error message:

An unexpected error occured while trying to make POV-Ray render the
material. (Code 3)

Any ideas?  I'm completely stumped here, and really want to get these
programs working together.