POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : how to make the mesh looks more reality and smooth? : Re: how to make the mesh looks more reality and smooth? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:27:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: how to make the mesh looks more reality and smooth?
From: jessy
Date: 10 Oct 2005 06:55:00
Message: <web.434a4786a30b828f912000130@news.povray.org>
thanks,Hasan3,
I just saw the information about normal vector.it says that the
normal_vectors{}  is the vertex's normal and If the number of normals
equals the number of vertices then the normal_indices{} list is optional
and the indexes from the face_indices{} list are used instead.
   I don't understand the normal_indices{} is record for what?HOw it relate
to normal_vectors{}?it seems   like face_indices{} in the example.
   if I can get the face's normal,can use it?how?thanks.