POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Animated post_process : Animated post_process Server Time
13 May 2024 16:38:07 EDT (-0400)
  Animated post_process
From: Tal
Date: 4 Oct 2005 16:15:01
Message: <web.4342e281d5ee0a72d475239f0@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to make two versions of an animation, one rendered normally
and one rendered as a depth map using MegaPOV's post_process.  I
figured that the post_process step would operate on each step in the
animation and write to a different file.  What happens is I end up
with the fully rendered animation, but with only a single
post-processed depth file.

This is easy to reproduce, just use the depth.pov example from MegaPOV
(I'm using version 1.2.1) and add an .ini file like this to the
render:

Initial_Frame = 1
Final_Frame = 10

Am I doing something wrong?